Top 3 Suggestions
1. Offer the best price you’re willing to pay so the brand can process your order quicker
2. Whitelist email@example.com so you don't miss important communications & check your email frequently for New Offers
3. Act quickly when a New Offer is received. Inventory is limited and processed on a 1st come, 1st served basis
Why am I allowed to Name My Price? What’s the catch?
No catch! We allow for “Name Your Price” because we believe in giving a fun and new shopping experience to our favorite customers.
If you’ve received an invitation to a “Name Your Price” campaign, it means we want to reward you for being a loyal Marika customer
How does it work?
We’ve developed a simple and steamlined process for you to name your price on your favorite brands:
Name your price: Browse the website and look for the products with the "Name Your Price" badge, or visit the Name Your Price collection page. Find items you love and make your best offer!
Brand review: We will review the offers received and execute the best offers accordingly, or reply to you with a New Offer
Receive your items: Once offers are accepted, or you accept a New Offer, orders are automatically processed and shipped to you
Am I required to pay for the item upfront?
No. You are not required to pay anything upfront, you may freely Name Your Price on your selected item.
You will only be charged if (a) the we accept your offer, or (b) you accept our New Offer.
Is there any fee for using the Name Your Price feature?
No. This service is free for all shoppers!
How many times can I Name My Price?
You may make offers on as many units of each item as you’d like (up to 5 unique items, but as many units as you’d like!).
Recommendation: Offer your best price to ensure the your offer gets accepted
Can I change my offer once it’s been submitted?
No. Unfortunately, you will need to cancel your order and resubmit another offer at the price you prefer.
How many times can I get a New Offer from the brand?
If a New Offer is received from Marika, it would be the last chance price that will be accepted.
Recommendation: Act quickly to Accept New Offers. Inventory may be limited and is distributed to customers on a first come, first served basis.
How long do I have to respond to a New Offer?
We will notify you in the New Offer email on exact timing, however most campaigns will offer a 72 hour window to make a decision
What happens when I accept a New Offer?
If you accept a New Offer, we will process your order with this item and begin the fulfillment process. There is a chance that the item is sold out, in which case we will notify you in your final order.
What happens if I decline a New Offer?
If you decline a New Offer, we will remove this item from your order and process the remaining items in your order (both Name Your Price eligible + full price).
Do I need to respond to all New Offers?
Yes. Your order will be held until you Accept or Decline all outstanding New Offers. You must click Submit Offers to finalize the order for processing.
Who do I contact for any inquiries about my order?
For all order inquiries, please contact Marika Customer Care via our online chat, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or accessing the contact us page.
I haven’t received any emails about my offers. What do I do?
- Check Your Spam/Junk Folder: Sometimes, emails may accidentally land in your spam or junk folder. Please check there and, if you find our email, mark it as "Not Spam" to prevent future emails from being misplaced.
- Add Our Email to Your Contacts: To ensure you receive our emails, add email@example.com to your email contacts or trusted senders list. This action can help your email provider recognize our communications as legitimate.
- Check for Email Filters: If you've set up email filters, they might direct our emails to a specific folder other than your main inbox.
- Review Your Email Address: Ensure that the email address associated with your account is correct. If you believe you entered an incorrect email when placing an offer, please contact us.
- Wait a Few Moments: Sometimes, there might be minor delays due to high traffic or other technical reasons. If it's been only a short while since you expected the email, give it a few more minutes.
- Contact Our Support: If you've tried the above steps and still can't find our email, please reach out to the Bazo support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide them with your order details, and they will assist you further.
Will my order be automatically processed if my offer is accepted?
Yes. In the spirit of creating a frictionless checkout experience, We will automatically process your payment at the offer amount you have submitted if your offer is accepted.
In the event you receive a New Offer: You will receive an email notifying you of this New Offer. In order to process your order, we will direct you to our Shopper Portal where you can view your New Offer and either Accept or Decline the items. Once your selections are complete, click Submit Offers to automatically process your order with the options selected.
Am I guaranteed to win my items if my offer is accepted or I agree to a New Offer?
There is no guarantee to win items, which is why we encourage shoppers to leverage a few practices to increase the likelihood of winning items:
Offer reasonably: Initially when naming your price, we recommend to put the highest price you’re willing to pay for the item. This will significantly increase your chance, as lower offers are deprioritized in the queue. Use the guidance in the Name Your Price pop-up to know the brand’s acceptable prices.
Act quickly with New Offers: When a new offer is issued, make sure to quickly enter the Shopper Portal (link in the email sent) to respond to your New Offer. We process orders on a first come, first served basis and inventory may be limited. The quicker you act, the higher the likelihood of winning an item.
What if my order consists of both full price and Name Your Price items?
No problem! We handle everything for you.
Please note that the full order of items will be held until your offers are accepted or your New Offer is responded to.
Even if you choose to Decline your New Offers, a response is needed so that we can process your order.
If your New Offer expires, we will process your order automatically with the rest of the items in your order.
When will I get my items?
We will communicate with you on the fulfillment status via our normal protocols.
How can I edit my order?
In the Shopper Portal (the link can be found in our emails), you will find options for:
Edit: Payment and billing details
Cancel: Cancel the entire order
What is Bazo?
Bazo is a software company that enables shoppers to name their price on a brand’s selected inventory.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Send us an email to tell us what's up and someone from our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible. Be sure to include your order number (if you have one).